School Infrastructure plays an essential role in boosting the learning. A school is considered to be a second home for students as children spend most of their time in school premises.
- Well ventilated , spacious class rooms
- Safe and Secure transport facility (least time policy) with tracking system.
- Lunch & Snack facility (balanced diet as suggested by eminent nutritionist)
- Spacious Sports Arena which facilitates children to have physical activities that provide sense of enjoyment discipline, value of time and Unity .
- Well organised & spacious Library that provides a warm and welcoming environment for students to read, share, collaborate and be curious.
- Inspired by excellence and innovation, the Science Labs of Surya are well-equipped with apparatuses, instruments, specimens, charts etc. for students to learn through practical experiments.
- Surya cultivates a supportive environment where young students can come together to learn in a creative and flexible way. Guided by professional mentors, Surya nurtures vibrant creativity in students through artistic endeavours available for students like theatre, dance, music, performance and art.