We maintain a teacher/student ratio of 1:35*, which ensures individual attention and a quality learning experience for our students. Further, the structured Sports and Performing Arts curriculum aims to expand the possibilities of learning beyond the classroom.
At Surya, academic success is balanced by the our emphasis on personal growth and development. Students are encouraged to discover their individual interests and abilities.
A middle school is a transition stage between Primary school and Secondary school, we prepare our students follow few steps:
- Use an Agenda – set goals
- Plan ahead and learn to be proactive
- Boost your memory
- Don’t get influenced with peer group
- Mandatory physical exercise and get adequate sleep
- Use 5 W’s and 1 H to understand any concept